Weigel’s Commitment to Taking Care of Our Guests
Taking care of our guests is our most important priority and has been our focus for more than 80 years. Our commitment to excellent service means providing you with a safe, clean, and friendly experience.
We’ve always taken great pride in our clean and well-run stores, and we know this is more important than ever right now. On top of our daily cleaning procedures, we’re adding extra steps to each store’s routines to be even more rigorous. This means more time will be spent cleaning our stores, including cleaning surfaces like doors, check out counters and bathrooms. Like many others, we’re taking guidance from the CDC, which recommends regular cleaning as one of the most important preventive measures we can take.
Additionally, we have educated our team members on best practices to reduce exposure to illness, including:
• Consistent and extra care cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces such as toilets, doorknobs, light switches, keyboards, phones, hand held devices, door handles and counters
• Frequent hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Avoiding touching eyes, nose and mouth, as well as hand-shakes and high-fives
• Avoiding close contact with people who are sick
• Following best practices for cleaning and for food handling
• Requiring sick team members to stay home
Working together is one of our core values, and we are committed to partnering with our team members, suppliers, health officials and communities to minimize potential risks and to maintain regular business. We have plans in place to proactively address any potential shortages should they arise. We will keep you informed should the situation evolve.
Our customers are fundamental to our businesses and our lives, which is why we are committed to doing our part to continue serving the millions of customers that rely on our stores every day. Thank you for your trust in Weigel’s. We are committed to protecting the health and safety of our guests and our team members during these challenging times.
We look forward to continuing to serve you.
Your Weigel’s Family